Freephone: 0800 90 78287

Do I need to notify the police or local authorities?

Not normally for a smaller firework displays but we think it is a good idea to let them and your neighbours know in advance to avoid any unexpected disturbance.

For public displays we would suggest you contact your local authority and they will advise you.

Posted in: Organising a Display

Contact Us

Contact Page

Freephone: 0800 90 78287
Phone: 01207 524 852
Text: 07871 499160
Fax: 01207 524 890


Latest News

Unable to display Facebook posts.
Show error

Error: Error validating access token: The session has been invalidated because the user changed their password or Facebook has changed the session for security reasons.
Type: OAuthException
Code: 190
Subcode: 460
Please refer to our Error Message Reference.

Get our Newsletter

View Our Brochure